Friday, April 11, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

I know you all are going to be disappointed, but this post is not going to be about Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. Just thought I would create a mini-post today.  It is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day here in Nottingham. It is barely reaching 60 degrees, but the sun is out and zero clouds.

I walked around the city centre earlier this morning to pick up a few things, and walked around the City Market Square where it was filled with many different booths with food from around the world. I am hoping to drag Jeff back there later tonight or tomorrow if it is still around to try some fudge, gyros, and other tasty treats. I'll keep you posted.

I have been on a kick to find a perfect route to run around the city. There is a very peaceful area very close to our house that is gorgeous and although hilly, it is a relaxing run.  Today, I stopped mid-run to realize my beautiful surroundings that I am so blessed to be around every single day.  To be honest, most days I take this experience for granted, and I am sure Jeff can say the same thing. But anywho--I stopped to take a picture just to remember how wonderful it is over here and to always try to keep that positive voice in my heading going as it isn't always easy being so far away from loved ones.
 

And another note to leave you on...who thinks it is fair that I have to run with not one key, but 3 large keys? Not cool.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment