Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Jeff Goes to the British Open

Unfortunately, there will not be many words to this post (minus the ones I am writing as an intro).  Since Jeff isn't going to write about his experience at the British Open.  The Open took place at St. Andrew's (one of the oldest golf courses in the world)...I thought I would at least share a few of his pictures and a little of the back story for you all.

Jeff drove up to Edinburgh, Scotland (about 5 hours from Nottingham) on July 18-19th to meet up with some of our other American friends (Julie and Andrew) living in England.  The three of them enjoyed the experience, although I am not sure how much golf they were able to see because it was so windy that they postponed play until the weather cooperated.  He was able to see Tiger Woods play and a few other people, which would have been awesome. I am definitely jealous I missed out on this trip. 









On to the next adventure...



No comments:

Post a Comment