Saturday, February 7, 2015

Your Turn!

As our final months are quickly approaching, I thought I would extend this post out to our readers.  What have I not covered about living abroad that you'd like to you know about? Looking back, I was really good about blogging about the differences between England and America in our first month or two here.  Now that things are "normal" I probably do not discuss things that you're curious about as they don't seem new to me anymore.

I know I Skype with many of our loyal readers, so some of your questions have been asked and answered.  Those that we may not talk regularly, this is your chance.

In the comment section below this post, ask a question or make a comment. Here in the upcoming weeks, I will answer all those questions to the best that I can in another post. No questions? No problem! See you all in the upcoming months.

I look forward to reading and responding to your thoughts.

On to the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment