Friday, June 12, 2015

31 Spots on the Final Nottingham Tour

One of my final days in Nottingham, I made sure to just walk around with my camera to take pictures of all my favorites.  I, of course, wanted to share them with my Us in the UK family.  Many of our visitors will remember some of these pictures, as they are places we walked by or visited on our "Sarah's Daily Life" tour.
  1. Albert Hall
  2. Nottingham Playhouse
  3. Nottingham Castle
  4. Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem

  5. Shopping Streets
  6. Capital One Ice Arena
  7. Ugly Bread Bakery
  8. Wired Cafe
  9. Train Station
  10. Tesco Metro
  11. Pitcher & Piano
  12. Nottingham Theatre & Cornerhouse
  13.  Miscellaneous Parks
  14. Clubs, Restaurants, and Pubs
  15. Brown's Bar and Brasserie
  16. Beautiful Streets
  17. Annie's Burger Shack
  18. The Park (Gated Neighborhood)
  19. Our Flat
  20.  The Gym
  21. Old Market Square
  22. Wollaton Hall and Deer Park
  23. Another Street Filled with Restaurants, Shops, and Pubs
  24. Favorite Indian Restaurants (Jeff and I disagree on which is the best)
  25. Favorite Quick Eat...BarBurrito
  26. Bus Stop to Derby
  27. Library
  28. Best Late Night Food
  29. Poundland (Yes, similar to Dollar Tree)
  30. The Canal
  31. Trent River

No comments:

Post a Comment