Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are Maxi Dresses Out of Style Over Here?

This post will make zero sense for most males out there. So if you're a male, I won't be offended if you exit this post right now. :)

As I was putting things away and organizing, I thought it would be a good idea to put my summer clothes and dresses in the 2nd bedroom's wardrobe closet just to give my current clothes some breathing space. As I go in to put my maxi dresses (long summer dresses) up, they are too long. Now mind you, I'm 5 foot 3 inches, I don't have "long" dresses...but I'm thinking to myself, "Do women over here even wear these during the summer?". Why would they make closets over here that don't even fit the clothes!? Although they are a popular clothing choice in the states only time will tell if I look like a goon over here...I'll keep my fellow fashionistas updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment