Sunday, January 12, 2014

Washing Machine...No...Dryer...Washing Machine...No...Dryer

Crazy!!! This is something that is way different from our USA large front loader, high efficiency, washing machine and [separate] dryer. Here...our washing machine is also a dryer. 2 in 1 type of deal! We tried it out the first time with Jeffs sweats and sweatshirt (favorite ones, might I add). They both shrunk. Not "too" bad, but enough of that drying cycle he'll look like Shrek for sure. 

We tested it out a few times trying to get it to just wash, rinse, and spin (no drying). And after many takes, we have it figured out. I have to hang dry the clothes, but I think it's better than having to buy a whole new wardrobe. Hmmm...sounds a little funny now. I guess I could have gotten a whole new wardrobe out of it (wink wink).  


Anyway, here is a picture of the silly thing. It does the job, and that's all the matters. I won't know what to think of our big ones we're coming back to in 18 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment