Thursday, January 16, 2014

Eggs

My newest finding is this: 



My USA friends, what is "wrong" with this photo? I couldn't believe it when I went to the grocery store to find the eggs were not refrigerated. This weirds me out, and I have yet to buy eggs because of it. I've asked some of the people we've had dinner with and they say they will go home to refrigerate them. They said they weren't sure why they did it, except that they have an egg drawer in their refrigerator. Good reason!

As many of you know, when something freaks me out...I Google it. I read this big long article about salmonella. Long story short, the country of England would not put all of its citizens in danger by not keeping the eggs cold. I just need to become brave and buy some. What will I do without omlets for the next year?




No comments:

Post a Comment