Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sound the Alarms!!

What a first week it's been! On some negative news, the fire alarm for the building has gone off every day since we've lived in this place. And NO...I did not set them off with my amazing culinary skills. Anyway, it started one morning at 4:00 AM...Jeff and I had no idea what it was and my genius thought was to hit the button on the smoke detector. As you can imagine, that only added to more noise. Jeff went to explore and we ended up calling the property management people to come and turn it off. An hour later...it was off.  

Since then it has went off every day, one day 3x! Luckily it only goes off when Jeff is here so he's able to turn it off downstairs (he's learned in such a short amount of time) or a neighbor turns it off. It's funny because the neighbors said they've lived here for a long time, and they've never heard the noise. Are we the bad luck?

Crossing our fingers, it won't happen tonight because I'm pretty grouchy when woken up. I'm sure my family can vouch for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment