Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flying with a Cat

Poor cat.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Jeff having to hold Mackey as they walked together through the security gates. Mackey was pretty freaked out. They wouldn't let us keep him in his cage, which was annoying. Jeff and I thought it would have been funny to just send him through the scanner. How freaked out would the security guards have been had they seen something with bones go through. Ha! It still makes me giggle.


 Mackey didn't make a sound from the flight from Indy to Newark. I'm not sure whether he was scared of the flight or the annoying 3 year old who continued to talk extremely loudly and play all the sounds to her games she was playing. 

We picked up Mackey in Manchester in this cargo area. It was an adventure within just finding the place to get him. They "okay'd" him through customs and we got to take our furry little friend home.

**Watch out...I have internet now, so lots of posts today and tomorrow to catch up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment